Autor

Wiadomo¶æ

Pierre

User

ImiÄ™: Piotr

Do³±czy³: 25 Lis 2012

Sk±d: Mazowsze

Wys³any: 2012-11-26, 16:21   

I think people shouldn't be ashamed to talk in English. We talk in foreign languages, because we want to learn them. Natives are generally friendly to people from abroad and they can help us, we just have to please :-)

stewie  

Hiper wymiatacz

Do³±czy³: 29 Lis 2009

Wys³any: 2012-11-29, 18:22   

foreign language anxiety.....

Mr.  

Stały User

Do³±czy³: 15 Sie 2011

Wys³any: 2012-12-18, 10:29   

canberra napisa³/a:

Shame that u're only 15y beacuse it's easier to learn english when u're drunk.

Do you really think that 15 years old people doesn't drink alkohol?

Dajesz warny za poglądy? Musisz być taka tolerancyjna.

Robaksabina  

Stały User

Zakręcona;)

ImiÄ™: Sabina

Do³±czy³a: 09 Pa¼ 2011

Wys³any: 2013-02-19, 17:04   

We are ashamed to talk in diffrent language because it's hard to us. We have problem with grammar. But If we try and practice we can talk very well in other language. Don't be afraid you will can speak in English when you will live in Canada :)

srm  

User

Imię: Michał

Do³±czy³: 11 Sty 2013

Wys³any: 2013-03-13, 23:40   

well, you shouldn't be afraid to talk in foreign language. the best way to learn it is just to use it as often as you can. if you choose correct words but fail at grammar you shouldn't worry. people will still understand you, maybe they will smile a little, but it's the same like polish. and you can also meet someone special who will find your english skills... interesting and will see you as a very lovable person :)

Darcia  

Pogromca postów

ImiÄ™: Daria

Do³±czy³a: 10 Sie 2009

Sk±d: Gdañsk

Wys³any: 2013-03-18, 16:20   

Yes, I'm a bit ashamed to talk in English in other countries. I'm a bit ashamed to talk in English at all. No matter, if it's in other country or here, in Poland.
But I realise that talk in foreign language is the best way to learn this language. So I try to talk in English even with my English teacher after lessons. It's very helpful.

placek

Wymiatacz

Do³±czy³: 19 Gru 2012

Wys³any: 2013-03-29, 14:45   

I'm not ashamed to talk in English in Poland, but I'm not so convenient with this language abroad. I'm still trying to overcome these boundaries and hope I will be able to do it soon :)

niam  

Stały User

ImiÄ™: Katarzyna

Do³±czy³a: 13 Maj 2013

Sk±d: Europa ¦rodkowa

Wys³any: 2013-05-17, 18:01   

I'm stressed when I talk with someone, who I don't know, cause my grammar sucks and I'm afraid that I make a fool of myself (I don't even know if this phrase is correctly written). :]

But when I'm with my friends I can talk in English a lot. Even with poor grammar. :)
Ask the guy pushing the boulder up the hill.
Nothing is easy about starting over. Nothing at all.

bearbee  

User

SpartanAngel

Do³±czy³a: 10 Wrz 2013

Wys³any: 2013-09-11, 00:23   

I am but only if I have to talk on a phone to Council people or Bank people. They always use proper English and use fu****g big and fancy words, lol. Even worse when I say something and then they be like "I'm sorry, i didn't get it..." Gosh, just go kill yourself. Apart from that I am okay with making conversations with people. I don't think you should be afraid or even ashamed to speak English, you will never learn.

By the way I am using most of the time slang english, so maybe that's y it is more easy for me to talk to younger people then older. duh.

CoreyZzZ  

User

ImiÄ™: Piotr

Do³±czy³: 18 Wrz 2013

Sk±d: Warszawa

Wys³any: 2013-09-18, 20:34   

For about 2 years I'm not. I think it's becouse i've been in London for sometime and i just think about it like about normal thing. My english is not very good but I can communicate with sb.

destrukcyjna  

Pogromca postów

Do³±czy³a: 05 Maj 2009

Sk±d: Berlin.

Wys³any: 2013-09-18, 20:52   

Yes I am and it's not only english but bulgarian language also.
It's much easier to me talking to no-native-speaker. I know how many mistakes I make in every phrase and it's taking away all my self confidence. I stopped learning english in the last year - I mean at the uni - and I feel it's been getting worse and worse every day. I'm trying to improve it - watching movies with subtitles, reading english books but I'm not sure if it helps me much. Sometimes I'm having skype conversations with foreigners or posting on an english teen-forum.

slavek  

User

ImiÄ™: SÅ‚awek

Do³±czy³: 20 Pa¼ 2013

Sk±d: Warszawa

Wys³any: 2013-10-20, 12:18   

I used to be ashamed to talk in English but now I'm not. Practising on Skype, watching movies with English subtitles and foreign travels helped me a lot.

Fowo  

Mega wymiatacz

mors immineat

ImiÄ™: Kuba

Do³±czy³: 16 Lis 2013

Sk±d: Najlepsze Miasto

Wys³any: 2013-11-16, 23:58   

Well, I am scared a bit cuz next week I'm Flying to Werona for an English Students Trade. I think I can do it, YouTube helped me to learn English much. But thought, fear is still so real :/

scrappy  

User

ImiÄ™: Karolina

Do³±czy³a: 12 Sty 2014

Sk±d: Sosnowiec

Wys³any: 2014-01-12, 17:14   

Nope, I'm not ashamed to talk in english or of my accent or what would people think :D You need to feel conscious about your language, especially when you're have to pass exams and stuff :(

ziom  

Stały User

ImiÄ™: Oskar

Do³±czy³: 02 Sty 2010

Sk±d: Poznañ

Wys³any: 2014-08-27, 17:16   

I'm a little bit ashamed to talk in English, but i speak in English better than German. I had in the past some foreigners in my country and i can speak in this language not wery vell but not so bad. When i was a child i didn't like this language and pronancation. The only one and most reason is i speak english this is much foreigners:). Now i'm studying hard German. And my relation was very good.

Forum m³odzie¿owe e-Mlodzi.com