Wiadomo¶æ

Khair Udin  

Hiper wymiatacz

Umm Mashakeel

ImiÄ™: Daria

Do³±czy³a: 21 Lis 2012

Sk±d: Sosnowiec

Wys³any: 2012-12-21, 16:10   

I'd like to live in England, why... Just because I've been there before, visited London, and... Hm, I just guess it is enough good place to live. People are calm, shops are cheap... :evil: Why not then?

rekin

User

Do³±czy³: 18 Pa¼ 2012

Wys³any: 2012-12-26, 01:32   

@up
cos its full of shit and muslims ?

Bard_Zerald  

Pogromca postów

Forumowy bard

ImiÄ™: Jakub

Do³±czy³: 27 Cze 2009

Sk±d: Tatry

Wys³any: 2012-12-26, 01:50   

@up
Y, it is. But i heard, that the English are not very happy about it, so it's hard to get a job and stuff like that.
The good think is, we are not an attractive country for emigres, so they rather won't come here. I hope.

I would like to live in Ireland, cuz i like their music and their attitude to life.
But beeing an emigrant it not so joyful and simple as it seems to be.

Khair Udin  

Hiper wymiatacz

Umm Mashakeel

ImiÄ™: Daria

Do³±czy³a: 21 Lis 2012

Sk±d: Sosnowiec

Wys³any: 2013-01-08, 21:03   

What's a connection between muslims and that what I've told?

Robaksabina  

Stały User

Zakręcona;)

ImiÄ™: Sabina

Do³±czy³a: 09 Pa¼ 2011

Wys³any: 2013-02-19, 15:38   

I would like to live in Englad but I prefer live in USA. Reason? Simple answer . United States are more interesting because this country have rich culture, besides people who live there have better prospect for live. I'd like to leave our country and go to the USA. If I a made a mistake ( in my answer) please correct me :)

NoSiema

User

Do³±czy³: 28 Maj 2013

Wys³any: 2013-05-28, 18:21   

I live in England for about 10 years and I must say, it's horribble. Welcome to England, where the sun is just a newspaper. I would love to live in some hot places like Spain or Italy but unfortunately I have to finish my uni first and then learn another language :D

bearbee  

User

SpartanAngel

Do³±czy³a: 10 Wrz 2013

Wys³any: 2013-09-11, 00:37   

I live in England for about 6 years now and I totally agree with NoSiema. England is horrible! Not the same as in movies, some people keep thinking it is so nice and cool. The weather is crap, people not so nice either. I'd love to move somewhere else but for now i have be stay over here, save up some money and then maybe go to America, Jamaica or Spain, mmm. Have no idea if Jamaica is a good choice but oh well, my fiance is Jamaican, I know loads of Jamaicans and they are very, very nice and lovely compare to selfish and a bit racist english people (can't really say nothing, polish people are racist as well).

baron21  

Stały User

Rise above hate.

Do³±czy³: 05 Mar 2014

Wys³any: 2014-03-07, 13:54   

Yeah,I would like to live in England, but not long.I prefer other countries.For example New York.I would like to see there Central Park.My dream is visit Australia,see kangaroo and other animals :-D Yes,my english is low,but I'm only 16 years.

lexie  

Hiper wymiatacz

ImiÄ™: Ola

Do³±czy³a: 28 Sty 2012

Wys³any: 2014-03-08, 11:35   

baron21 napisa³/a:

I prefer other countries.For example New York.

Dude, you made my day!

To be honest I don't really think to change my residence. Actually I wonder if I could live in other country for more than a couple of weeks. And if I had to move, I would probably choose Spain.

What about my language skills? I find my English passable, but I don't have a lot of problems with talking about regular stuff.

baron21  

Stały User

Rise above hate.

Do³±czy³: 05 Mar 2014

Wys³any: 2014-03-08, 11:50   

Sorry,my mistake.Other countries or cities* :D

Forum m³odzie¿owe e-Mlodzi.com