Przypomnij je

Przesunięty przez: slow | 2010-11-03, 06:03

Autor

Wiadomo¶ć

sĹ‚oĹ„  

User

Doł±czył: 24 PaĽ 2010

Wysłany: 2010-11-03, 01:00   rozprawka na angielski

witam wszystkich, na początek chciałbym poprosić moderację o przeniesienie tematu, jeśli założyłem temat w złym dziale.
Mógłby sprawdzić tę rozprawkę pod względem gramatyki i poprawić wszelkie błędy(również powtórzenia może jakoś da się wyminąć). No i można oczywiście dopisać jakieś zdanko z wykozaczonym słownictwem. :) temat: zalety i wady gier. Proszę o szybką pomoc, bo to na jutro.

Computer games are very good pastime for everybody. We love surfing net and playing. Nearly everybody has minimum 1 computer at house. Are we should play video games? Is it good for us?
Definitively, computer games are fine time's gobbles. You can turn on computer and play, when you are bored. But computer games don't have only advantages. On the on other hand gaming can affect social life and schoolwork. You mustn't forget about it. When are you playing, you can forget about everything. You must judge on dependence. You must judge too on your eyes and back. When you play have a light off, you can damage your eyesight. Computer games have too more advantages. For example, games improve your skills. Logical games help improve maths skills, adventure games respond on logical thinking and memory, shooter games improve agility and observation.
Computer games are very good . But you shouldn't forget about world, when you play and you should remember about safety.

Możecie sporo dopisać.
Btw pisałem to na fonie. :)

Kurna z pół godzinyto pisałem, a reszta postu jest dłuższa od samego tekstu.

miksik  

Stały User

ImiÄ™: Krzysztof

Doł±czył: 27 PaĽ 2008

Sk±d: Szczecin

Wysłany: 2010-12-12, 01:42   

Definitvly literĂłwka definitely
When are you playing w Twoim zdaniu to twierdzenie więc When you are playing powinno być
When you play have a light off
to mi troszkę nie pasuje. Wg. mnie powinno być When you play without turned light on[/i], też może być [i]When you play with turned light off
Shooter games - Shooting games
World ¦wiat jest jeden więc powinno być the przed słowem World - the World

Impertynent

User

ImiÄ™: Jeremi

Doł±czył: 25 Cze 2010

Wysłany: 2010-12-12, 11:47   

miksik napisał/a:

Definitvly literĂłwka definitely
When are you playing w Twoim zdaniu to twierdzenie więc When you are playing powinno być
When you play have a light off
to mi troszkę nie pasuje. Wg. mnie powinno być When you play without turned light on[/i], też może być [i]When you play with turned light off
Shooter games - Shooting games
World ¦wiat jest jeden więc powinno być the przed słowem World - the World

Zobacz na date tematu...

Forum młodzieżowe e-Mlodzi.com