Autor

Wiadomo¶æ

Robaksabina  

Stały User

Zakręcona;)

ImiÄ™: Sabina

Do³±czy³a: 09 Pa¼ 2011

Wys³any: 2013-02-19, 15:42   Studies

What are you thinking about study in diffrent country ? For example in USA or England. Do you think that studies are better abround or in Poland ? Do you contemplate about leave our country ?

[ Dodano: 2013-02-19, 15:51 ]
It's so quiet here , Let's talk :)

natka081

User

Do³±czy³: 24 Mar 2013

Wys³any: 2013-03-24, 22:22   

I think it's quiet intresting . i want to study medicine in Slovakia 'cause there is a university where professors talk to students only in english .This study are longer than in Poland but when you finish them you will be able to work on the whole world.I have contemplated about leaving Poland maybe for a few years but not for a whole life .

placek

Wymiatacz

Do³±czy³: 19 Gru 2012

Wys³any: 2013-03-29, 14:42   

I've came up with an idea to study English with Arabic. At first it seemed extremely interesting, but now I have some doubts.

battje  

Mega wymiatacz

Aussie

Do³±czy³: 12 Sie 2009

Sk±d: Gold Coast

Wys³any: 2013-05-05, 10:19   

Sorry for bumping the thread ;)

Here is some insight from someone (me) who is studying abroad. I'm studying Game Design & Animation in Australia. I'm Already on my last year and I find the studies completely different than what I would do in Poland. Of course, I'm not 100% sure how the same course in Poland would look like but I'm going to compare to my brother's studies.

In Australia you always have only 4 units each semester (5 if you do double-degree or if you want to speed up your course) instead of having 15 (like my brother did have, except in his last year). This means you will be at Uni 2-3 days only. That gives you more free time, more time to do your projects and/or get some part-time job to help you with living expenses.

My girlfriend in Poland has to go to every lecture because they check attendance. If she doesn't go to the lecture for some reason, she won't have any clue what was on that lecture (unless told by a friend or so). In here no one check attendance also every lecture is recorded (sound mostly, sometimes video recording) and uploaded to Uni website under your Unit. Also every readings, learning resources, extra materials, tutorials and other helpful stuff are uploaded for you to view at anytime you want (even after you finish that unit).

I don't want to say whether the teaching quality between Aussie and Polish universities are different, because I simply can't tell... In both cases you learn what you have to learn to be successful in your future career. However, in my brother's case, he has 3 units which don't really relate to his course at all, which is stupid in my opinion. I have 4 units in total which I have chosen myself to ensure that I will learn what I want to learn.

I could tell more differences here but the main point I want to tell you is that I think studying abroad may be less stressful than what it is in Poland. It might not be the case in your University or your course. This is just my experience.

Darcia  

Pogromca postów

ImiÄ™: Daria

Do³±czy³a: 10 Sie 2009

Sk±d: Gdañsk

Wys³any: 2013-05-05, 17:03   

Studying in other country is definitely good way when we want to improve our skills of speaking in foreign languages, I think.

Ania019  

User

ImiÄ™: Ania

Do³±czy³a: 22 Maj 2014

Wys³any: 2014-05-22, 20:31   

I think that studying abroad is a very, very, very good ideas. Unfortunately, i studying in Poland but i hope maybe in the future may i go.

Forum m³odzie¿owe e-Mlodzi.com