Zapomniałeś hasła?

Przypomnij je

Autor

Wiadomo¶ć

Lorczi  

Stały User

Doł±czyła: 02 Cze 2009

Wysłany: 2009-09-17, 18:39   TĹ‚umaczenie z angielskiego

Bardzo proszę o pomoc w tłumaczeniu tego tekstu. Wszczególności w ostatnim akapicie. Za wszelką pomoc dziękuje.

Food, dangerous food.

Tired? Want something to drink? Get a Coke or another fizzy drink and feel the effect on your mind and body.

We all do it, but for many English school kids, this is breakfast. More then 50,000 children who are 8-10 years old don't eat anything in the morning and come to school tired, empty and irritable. And what are the hopes for healthy eating at school? Many schools now have a canteen where kids have a choice. And so they decide to take pizza and chips instead of salad and fish. When you are young, you think you will never die and don't care about 'adult' problems like obesity (being extremely fat) and deart disease. The Heart Foundation has just started a campaign to show that bad eating habits from our childhood are often the most important causes of heart problems when we are older. Modern eating habits are very destrucive. Today's children are in more danger of heart diseases and some forms of cancer than their parent and grandparents. They also have to decide which food choose, genetically modified or organic.In Britain today, the second option is becoming more and more popular.
So where do we start if we want to eat in a healthy way?First, we should eat normally but do a lot of physical exercises. It is very hard to keep to a diet, and it's all too easy to start getting fat again. The best idea is to exercise in the morning and not to eat snacks, especially late at right!

Secend, if you eat meat, chicken and fish are much better than red meats.They're good for your body and mind, too.

Third, we schould remember that fizzy drinks, tea and coffee are all 'diuretics', which means that they take water away from the body. Fizzy drinks also reduce the amount of healthy substances which the body can take from food. So if you suffer from headaches or a general lack of energy, try putting away all rhose drinks and having lots of water instead. Sometimes yours skin gets clearer and your eyes start shining- so a healthy lifestyle means prettier looks, too!

Pinkish  

Stały User

Różowa Pantera

Imię: Małgorzata

Doł±czyła: 13 Wrz 2009

Wysłany: 2009-09-17, 18:45   

www.translatica.pl przydatna rzecz. Ale zawsze warto sprawdzić dwa razy. ;)

Taurie  

Mega wymiatacz

Włóczęga

ImiÄ™: Sylwia

Doł±czyła: 26 Maj 2009

Wysłany: 2009-09-17, 19:18   

ostatni akapit:
Po trzecie, powinniśmy pamiętać że napoje gazowane, herbata i kawa są tak zwanymi "odwadniaczami" co oznacza że odwadniają ciało.Napoje gazowane(musujące?) redukują również zawartośc(ilość) zdrowych substancji które może być pobierane z pokarmu. Więc jeśli cierpisz na bóle głowy lub na ogólne osłabienie, próbuj ograniczać(odkładać) wszystkie te płyny a w zamian pić dużo wody. Z czasem Twoja skóra będzie czystsza a Twoje oczy nabiora blasku - zdrowy tryb życia oznacza też lepszy wygląd...

Chcesz resztÄ™?

"Człowiek w czerni uciekał przez pustynię, a rewolwerowiec podążał w ślad za nim" - S. King

Lorczi  

Stały User

Doł±czyła: 02 Cze 2009

Wysłany: 2009-09-19, 13:35   

Taurie napisał/a:

Chcesz resztÄ™?

Tak. Byłabym wdzięczna.

pp255

Wymiatacz

Doł±czył: 14 Sie 2009

Wysłany: 2009-09-19, 16:37   

niebezpieczne jedzenie

Zmęczony? Potrzebujesz coś do picia? Weź cole lub inne gazowane picie i poczuj efekt na swoim ciele i umyśle.

Wszyscy robimy to, ale dla wielu dzieci z Anglii jest to śniadanie. powyżej 50,000 dzieci w wieku 8-10 lat nie jedzą nic rankiem i idą do szkoły zmęczeni, wyczerpani i nerwowi. I co z nadzieją zdrowego jedzenia w szkole? W wielu szkołach są teraz stołówki gdzie dzieci mają wybór jedzenia. Ale oni wybierają pizze, frytki zamiast sałatki i ryby. Kiedy jesteś młody nie myślisz o śmierci i nie zwracasz uwagi na choroby dorosłych takie jak otyłość lub choroba parkinsona. 'Heart Foundation' wprowadza właśnie kampanię aby pokazać że jedzenie złego jedzenia w młodości jest często przyczyną chorób serca w podeszłym wieku.

więcej mi się nie chce :-D następne zdanie to 'Today's children are in more danger of heart diseases and'

Forum młodzieżowe e-Mlodzi.com