Zapomniałeś hasła?

Przypomnij je

Autor

Wiadomo¶ć

panpe

User

Doł±czył: 30 Maj 2009

Wysłany: 2009-05-31, 10:49   angielski

Witam :P chcialbym aby ktos mi sprawdził opowiadanie z angielskiego, wiem ze sa błedy dlatego chciałbym o poprawe :D

Last wonderful summer, in September, our class went to the Tatra mountains. The day was lovely, the sun was shining and it was quite hot. We went with the whole class and our English teacher. We were very excited and full of energy. We started walking through the forest and it was not so tiring and we were talking all the time. We decided that it is better to be at the end of the group because we could admire the views. Then we started climbing and we saw a strange plant so we stopped for a moment to take some pictures. Suddenly we realized that we could not see the rest of our class! We were lost! At first we were shocked and we did not know what to do byt then we decided that we should follow the path. We were walking fast for about a half of an hour and finally we saw our class. They were having a rest and eating sandwitches. Our teacher was very angry and she shouted at us and she told us that we aer irresponsible. We had to walk with her all the time. We felt stupid and we could not talk freely because she was listening all the time. The last 3 hours af our trip were boring and we did not have fun. I felt dissapointed and I was a bit angry that she forced us to walk with her. I hope that the next trip will be better

Ostatnio zmieniony przez panpe 2009-05-31, 15:47, w cało¶ci zmieniany 1 raz  

ladyBlack  

Hiper wymiatacz

niespokojna dusza

Doł±czyła: 27 Mar 2009

Sk±d: kraina szczê¶cia

Wysłany: 2009-05-31, 13:43   

panpe napisał/a:

to the mouintains

ładniej by było, gdybyś podał/a nazwę gór, np. to the Tatra mountains.

panpe napisał/a:

and a bit angry

and I was a bit angry.

Ja bym zmieniła tylko to.

panpe

User

Doł±czył: 30 Maj 2009

Wysłany: 2009-05-31, 15:48   

ok zmienione :P thx za pomoc Jakby ktoś jeszcze cos widział to pisac :hyhy:

Forum młodzieżowe e-Mlodzi.com