Autor

Wiadomo¶ć

Cole  

Hiper wymiatacz

dramatis personae

Doł±czyła: 06 Mar 2010

Sk±d: spod ³ó¿ka

Wysłany: 2010-05-07, 18:08   Angielski 'my day at the hairdresser's'

Proszę o sprawdzenie tego tekstu (ma opowiadać o dniu fryzjerki). Pisałam go dla mojej cioci która postanowiła studiować fryzjerstwo (czy jak to się fachowo nazywa XD ). W szkole nie miała angielskiego więc poprosiła mnie o pomoc, ja jednak nie znam się zupełnie na układaniu fryzur itp. Więc może chociaż gramatycznie.

I begin my work like always at 7.00. Today, my client is a woman. She wants to cut her long hair, thin it and colour. At first, I'm washing her hair. I'm using shampoo and leave-in conditioner. She has got splitting ends. After brushing out and drying I'm starting to cut hair. Now, my client has got shoulder-length hair. Together we're trying to choose the best colour. Finally we are picking 'dark brown'. Now, I can start mixing the hairdye and put it on hair. After 30 minutes I can wash my client's hair until it is dry. I'm using perm conditioner. Next step is the thinning. I'm cuting much hair in front and I'm leaving longer at the back. My client thinks that it's good length, so I can start seting her hair. I'm curling the tips and putting some hair spray. My client is really satisfied so she pays and walks out.

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc i przepraszam jeżeli nie ten dział.
Someday I'll follow you and see you on the other side...

Forum młodzieżowe e-Mlodzi.com